Thank You Notes - My Friends

by - 9/28/2016 04:00:00 PM



Dear friends,

Thank you for laughing at my stupid jokes when even I knew they were not funny.

Thank you for laughing at me when I needed to realize that I have to calm the fuck down, and that life isn't always about school and success, but rather about love, friends, and family.

Thank you for taking shots with me. Seriously, thank you.

Thank you for offering your shoulder to cry on or to talk to (but not literally).

Thank you for understanding and accepting me when the universe doesn't.

Thank you for yelling at me when I was in the wrong. Thank you for keeping me grounded, and making me realize that I am not right all the time, and that that's a good thing.

Thank you for replying to me in the group chat (even though you sometimes ignore me, but sometimes life happens).

Thank you for embracing my flaws and habits, and rather criticize them, you recognize them as a piece of my whole.

Lastly, thank you for being my friends. Without you, I am nothing.



You May Also Like

0 comments

/*
*/