How to Gain Motivation When You Have None

by - 10/14/2016 02:00:00 PM




We all have those lazy days, and while they do feel really great, they're not so good for the tasks and deadlines that are needed to be done. So, what are you suppose to do when you have zero motivation, but you have that term paper due at midnight tonight? Below is a list of great ways to get off your bum and get working!

1. Exercise
I know, I hate exercising too, but you feel so alive and energetic after it! This is a great way to pump up your energy and get that long list of tasks done. If you don't want to commit to a full workout, do a quick interval workout between 5 to 10 minutes. That should wake you up!


2. One goal
I don't know about you, but I have a bunch of things on my plate. That being said, I always feel so overwhelmed and unmotivated to do the hundred of things that need to be done. Instead of looking at all your tasks and feeling overwhelmed, take one single goal and focus on that. By doing this, you can focus better at the task at hand, and feel more motivated because you don't have so much on your mind.


3. Get some sunlight
Yes, I know you love living in that dark room of yours, but get up and get some sunlight! You don't even need to go outside. Get out of your room and into the kitchen for some sunlight (and food). This small step to get you moving will work towards that bigger goal of yours (like that term paper)!


4. Get inspired!
This one's a little odd, but I feel like it's helped me a lot! Whenever I have no motivation, I always go on pinterest to get me motivated! It sounds good, but looking up pictures of a nice clean room may help you get inspired to clean yours.


5. Reward yourself!
You can't do this every time you don't have motivation, but it's a great way to get started! After doing your one goal and/or list of tasks, reward yourself! It can be ice cream, a new nail polish, or even those cute booties you were eyeing up at the store the other day. It can be big or small, your choice! But don't do it all the time. Not only will it break your bank, but it'll eventually break your motivation strategy.


There you are! I hope this list helps you get motivated for your tasks every day! If you have any suggestions, leave a comment below!




You May Also Like

1 comments

/*
*/