Thank You Notes - Coffee

by - 8/08/2016 06:00:00 PM



Dear Coffee,

Thank you for starting my mornings with a great start. Without you, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between my comb and my toothbrush.

Thank you for your warmth and taste. Not only do you wake me up, but I enjoy your company (until it's gone, obviously).

Thank you for keeping me up at late hours. Not only can I not go to sleep, but you help me push through studying for finals. I owe you my effort and love (even though I may or may not have done great on those finals).

Thank you for hosting those awkward coffee dates. Thank you for giving me an excuse to drink my coffee in order to avoid an awkward silence.

Thank you for hosting fun get-togethers. Many secrets and stories were told over you, and you don't even know it.

Thank you for curing my hangovers. Nothing beats the taste of vodka than fresh, brewed, black coffee.

Finally, thank you for always being there for me. I can always count on you to brew in the morning in my handy dandy Keurig (obviously until you're all gone - then I fall into headache mode and cannot function).



You May Also Like

0 comments

/*
*/