2017 New Years Resolution Update

by - 6/01/2017 01:34:00 PM



Hello! It's been too long since I have posted something. These last few weeks have been crazy for me! Anyways, it's JUNE!! How is it June already?? That's crazy! That being said, I set up new year resolutions in the beginning of 2017. With it being halfway through the year, it only makes sense to get an update on them!


1.  Save More Money!

This was on top of my new years resolution, and let's just say that it's the bottom of the list right now. I SUCK at saving money. I just can't help myself. I haven't been trying really hard, just because there's so much stuff happening all the time, and I know that's a horrible excuse, so I'm trying to get better!!


2. Write More

Right after trying to save more money, this is the next one on the bottom. If there are any writers out there, you know writer's block is a bitch. And I've been having that for these past six months now (lol). But now that it's summer, I am ready to write! I've set a new goal, and i'm ready to do this! I just got done planning out my plot and characters more, and I'm ready to roll!


3. Blog Twice a Month 

I was doing SO GREAT on this goal until May came. I even had some blog ideas for May, and I just never got around to it. I kind of kick myself for that now. But I promise to to better! I have six months left of the year, I can still achieve this goal!!


4. Think/Say Negative Things in a Positive Way
5. Tell People how Grateful/Thankful I am for Them
6. Be More like Michelle Obama

I've combined these three together because they go hand-in-hand together. They all are about treating each person with respect, and to think about the positives in life. With such negatives in the world, people find it hard to find the good in the world. Although I haven't been doing this well, it's always in the back of my head whenever I read the news, or watch TV. Kindness goes a long way, and I am still trying to strive to be the best I can be.


Reviewing my goals in the middle of the year has been a real eye opener for me. It keeps me grounded to what I want to achieve in the year. It helps me realign my goals again, and after this post, I have a stronger and better visual of what I want to do with these last six months!





You May Also Like

0 comments

/*
*/